ONE DAY GET AWAY: Beach


If you really know me well, then you'd know that I have Nephophilia. Which means that I'm very much obsessed with clouds. 


Ahhh, the radiance of the sunset created such beautiful hues. Not just that, the silhouettes were delineated almost perfectly.
I'm not really a big fan of sunsets. I don't know why. I hate it when it gets dark because I feel more lonely at night. The divinity about sunsets is the beauty it accord. The exact moment it sets is the exact moment a specific 'feeling' stimulate. Whether it is a feeling of trance, happiness, sadness, hope or whatever emotion one obscure.
Go ahead and watch the sunset. Just admire its allure and close your eyes. YOU WILL FEEL SOMETHING. Personally, I think that this sensation we feel during the sunset defines our perspective about tomorrow. It's just my random thought so I'm not saying I'm right. I am just taking a hunch, but go ahead try it and tell me if you get me. 


To be honest, this is only the 3rd time I've gone 'beaching'. My family is never the adventurous type. That's one thing I hate about my family. I'm always up for adventures. (God, I wish I am adventure myself). Well the thing is..they're not. You know those families that are seldom seen because they're out of town or something? Or those who're always trying new activities? Yeah. I get jealous every time. Well maybe I don't feel 'jealous', but maybe there's a part of me that wonders why we can't be like that. 


Anyways, It was a safari themed hotel-pool and beach resort at Tanza, Oasis. We had a very hearty lunch in the bahay-kubo we rented. Of course my dad prepared it, he loves to barbecue. I'm sad because it was really sunny that time. I got bored waiting for the sun cool down annnnnd I got really moody. I can't exactly just swim because I can't afford to lose my skin color to the sun. 


Yes, I'm wearing a jacket at the beach. Get over it. I'm not that liberated nor confident to show my body off. To be honest,
1.) I never own a beach wear. 
2.) I don't feel comfortable walking around my family with just my two piece. They can be very inquisitive. 



My best friend of 8 years tagged along and we had fun taking photos. Not just that, but we had a lot of fun by the pool. Specially when we tried the slides. Yes, we almost died twice. I can't tell you what happened because it was really embarrassing. I'll save the story maybe for some other time (ask me if you're curious). 



It is really nice to get your mind off things. Today, I had a little break from my thoughts. Though I was still feeling a bit gloomy while walking around the beach, at least it subsided for a while. But I'm very thankful this trip happened.



Okay so I had a very hard time focusing on doing this blog post. It's 3am and MITAM has just been released. I'm dying. AND they just performed on BBC Live Lounge, the boys sang TORN. AFTER 5 FREAKING LONG YEARS!! THEY PERFORMED IT AGAIN!! I CAN NOW DIE IN PEACE (just kidding). I WAS CRYING THE WHOLE TIME. You probably don't care, but I'm just saying because that's my excuse for posting this poorly illiterate blog. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello stranger, you're visitor number