SEMBREAK 2015


If you'd ask me what I want for my sembreak then I would answer back with one word, "Travel". Yes, one ticket anywhere far from this place please. No, you're broke as fuck.


Sembreak didn't happen as I planned. Well for starters I thought my cousin, Jonna was going to spend her break with me. She didn't. So my expectations were kind of ruined (yes, im blaming you if you're ever reading this, loof) Of course it's always fun with my cousin. I plan on staying up till morning playing video games with her, midnight driving, making song covers but whatever. How did I spend my break you may ask? I watched movies and series 24/7. Modern family, The Walking dead, Scream Queens, Awkward, How to get away with murder sums up my sembreak. 
I sleep in the morning and wake up late in the afternoon. I never got the chance to train (football), I keep eating because stressed af. I regret it, okay. 

But of course I didn't totally spend my break doing nothing. There were days when I got productive. Like when I randomly decided to transfer to De LaSalle University, Taft. I went there twice to attend to the transfer requirements. Anyways, enough with the boring stuffs and move on to the highlights of my break..


Skyway to TAFT

I've been stressed with school lately and I admit that I've been distant to people close to me. Like who you may ask? Like my college best friends. I've been having issues with myself and I don't want to trouble them with my problems. One thing I hate most is getting bad attention. Due to my little detachment; not only did I spend more time with myself, I get to hang around few different people and for what it's worth. I started my sembreak with Kaila, my very good bfriend (stripes), Jess (tanktop) and Maja (the girl behind the camera). It was totally random how we all ended up spending the day together. 


                                  
                            RHAPSODY

                                     
                                 

Again, it was random how we ended up swimming at Rhapsody. We were roaming around the mall for 2 hours to find a place to eat. (Yes 2 hours, we're the indecisive ones) Then we went to Jessica's house to sleep. No, we didn't sleep because we dance for 3 hours straight (blame Drake's new hotline bling music video) until we decided to take a swim at Maja's condominium. We tried on Jess' bikinis on our clothes and yes I drove to the condo wearing bikinis over my clothes. Next thing we know we were chilling at the pool side taking pictures. 


We left around 7pm. Kaila and I were stuck in traffic for 2 hours because we forgot about rush hour. After surviving the traffic. We stayed in Starbucks because we were so hungry then we went home. My sem break started great and it was very spontaneous I should say, I like being spontaneous and I'm thankful to get to hang around with new people. Here's to the rest of the break. Cheers.



PUPS AND CUPS




Who needs a cute barista when there are cute puppies to fill your endearment? Yes, there's yet another new cafe in BF Homes and it's not your typical cafe where you get to sit around with your laptop and your Trenta, no-foam, five shot, half-caf, no foam, Pumpkin Spice Latte, with no foam at 210 degrees drink (yes, scream queen reference). You get to play with doting little dogs.   



Meet Chance (Yorkie) and Cloud (Maltese)
Both of them are adorable as hell. I called them Loyalty and Yin at first for a reason. I didn't know their names so.. The yorkie kept coming back to us whenever me and my friend let him go, that's why we called him Loyalty. Yup, just because he was loyal to us. Lame. The maltese is white so we callled him Yin, like the Yin in the Yin Yang. 



Meet Andee, the pug.. just kidding she's the one holding the pug. 
Anyways the pug's name is Pancho. Not really his name but it looked like a Pancho so let's call him that. I find pugs really funny. There were 2 pugs in the cafe and both were aggressively playful. 
The one I'm holding is Drowsy. Again, not his real name but he is a very sleepy dog so.. He's my favorite though, he's really cuddly and light. I swear you can lift him up with one hand. 



The baby pug is the clingiest (no, I don't have a name for him). He slept on my lap for a long time and whenever I tried to put him down he would climb back up on my lap. I understand that they're really tired and sleepy but they had to work. It's kind of sad that they don't have owners. I wish I could take one of them home. They're all really just plain lovable. 

          #NICHOLESINCE97



I had fun with some of my high school friends at Nichole's debut. She's pretty, right? It was a boho-themed party so yes, flower crowns and hippie. I love boho!!




Okay I know my snapchat selfies are irrelevant but I thought I just include them because much boho, so flower crown.


           



           







                    KAWIT,CAVITE


                         
                         


On the way to my grandparent's house in Kawit we made a stopover at the first president's mansion. Aka The Aguinaldo Shrine. My uncle just got home from Los Angeles so we're touring him around the country, that's why we stopped over for pictures.. to take pictures of my uncle.. OKAY so I failed, I took pictures of myself. Me, who have gone in this place for hundred times. (Sorry fam, that's why I disappeared while we were taking group photos) Anyways, me and my mom spent the holiday (November 1) in my Grandparent's house. I had fun.
           
           SKYLINE AT BGC



I'm obsessed with being at high places. I took these photos and I thought I'd share them because when I was up there I felt peaceful. This semestral break got me so unoccupied that I get anxiety attacks all the time. I just thought the skyline is amazing so I'm sharing this to end my blog post. Thank you.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello stranger, you're visitor number