TLC FESTIVAL & AYALA LIGHT SHOW




 Dumbfounded as we stand at the center of the Light show. Left in a trance as we call to mind how our day went by. To be honest, we're mostly tired and maybe a little bit craving for more sushi. 



A Great job on a successful event indeed. 

A LOT of people were present at the fun-filled event. Some were collecting stamps for their 'passport'. Each need to fill their passport with 7 stamps to earn a certain prize, one can earn a stamp by participating in activities at certain booths. While the artistic ones cannot be bothered as they're too focused doodling on the event's graffiti wall. We didn't get to doodle anymore, but we did won the prize for collecting enough stamps. 




Anyways me and my good friend Kaila had an amusing time vlogging as we go booth hopping. The Hyundai booth even asked us for an interview and it was a first for me to be on TV (spot us on TLC lol). We got to the main event center just when Erwan Heussaff was about to leave. We were body guards away from him, I swear we were that close from asking a photo with him. Then The Fabulous Baker Brothers went on stage and they fried donuts and burgers (Yes, donuts) 




Anyways, we got hungry and went to the food fair (my favorite part) I'm sad because I didn't get to taste all the food they sell. We grabbed a quick snack at Wasabi Warriors. Kaila got the California Maki Roll and I got the Spicy Chicken in brown rice Roll. Then we took a quick break at Bo's Coffee where I bought my Artisinal Chocolate drink. 


Booths in reference to TLC shows were set. The Beadlady, Say Yes to the dress, Cake boss and many more! Of' course there were sponsor booths too (too many to mention). 

 

The replica of the Eiffel Tower can't be missed as it stood still at the middle of the event. In honor of the Paris attack, people are allowed to write their prayers and insights on the replica. It's a great replica so make sure to check it out before it's gone. 



           AYALA LIGHT SHOW


It's that time of the year where people gather around to enjoy the magical light show. Really, the show made me forget about school for a second. The luminescence is very uplifting and it left a huge mark on our faces, and that mark is our smiles cause by too much happiness. Okay, I'll admit that I felt like a kid while as I stand there enjoying the various illumination. 



We got hungry for sushi so we had dinner at Omakase. Salmon skin roll. Yum! We went for another round of the light show. Yes it was that good that we stayed for a 2nd. Before parting ways we roamed around the mall (greenbelt) to window shop. 


Okay, I need to include this in my blog because CAR GOALS. We went car window shopping and it made me really sad. This Bentley was staring at me like "TAKE ME HOME"  and I'm just like "YOU DON'T DESERVE ME" It's sad okay but someday.. 



 FULL VLOG EXPERIENCE



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello stranger, you're visitor number