City Lights



It's beguiling to be in the core of the city surrounded by city lights. Busy streets and busy lives will make you feel as if you are in a different place. It's really dreamy to live in big, hard-pressed cities. I guess one feature that makes it delightful is- then again- the city lights. 


 

Two photos above were taken on a different day and location. I just thought it would look nice if I were to include it here. 



Kai and I were aimlessly walking around Ayala- trying restaurants and cafes as we take pictures of the night soul. 



We got to the point where we don't even try doing photography and utterly press the shutters of our camera. 




We were everywhere by the sidewalk arbitrarily taking shots of each other. We could sense people inside their cars judging. All of the photos included were all impromptus. 




Who thought that the product of our foolishness will turn out to be something good? I manually adjusted the ISO of my camera to the proper settings in accord with the atmosphere and take shots as I swiftly move around.



We had fun walking around in the city and we're really happy with the outcomes of each other's shots. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello stranger, you're visitor number