The Great Gatsby: Louise @ Eighteen (VIDEO BLOG)

GRATEFUL THAT THORNS GREW ROSES
                EIGHTEEN
            


Before anything else can i just say how amazing and wonderful each and everyone of you look tonight? You don't know how much i appreciate your presence. Second, I'd like to acknowledge my parents and my brother right here (point to family) for putting up with me and my struggles for this debut. I never get to say sorry and tell you how blessed I am to have you guys in my life. Mom, Dad we both know that I'm not the cheesy type and I never say "I love you" for any reason at all. But right now all I can say is Thank you and I love you. I'm very lucky to have you both as parents. Whatever I do in life is for you. I want to return the gratitude by trying my best to give everything that life has to offer for you. 2 months ago this debut was just a mere dream for me, something that i desire but didn't really plan of. I was hesitant because i never want to be the cause of stress to others. And knowing the expenses, gosh. I wanted be practical. But who wouldn't want to be a princess-- no A QUEEN for one night? I would never go back to being 18, might as well celebrate the present. Celebrating a debut isn't because you'd turn a year older, a year wiser, a year lazier and all. But it's how you'd be carrying yourself. It's about realizing how mature you've grown through the years and how responsible you've got. Responsible enough to decide for myself and mature enough to accept the consequences for my actions. I don't want to stop growing.. in height maybe like seriously i'm too tall. But in terms of learning and maturing.. no. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. Anyways, Growing up I never really cared if people think I matter. I always keep to myself whenever I have troubles because I hate being dependent of others. Today, God made me realize how many people are on my side. How many people genuinely cares for me. Hi friends!! (looks at friends) It really lights me up whenever people tell me that they're more excited than me for this day. I've seen you all spend time and put effort for me. This feeling is new to me. It genuinely makes me happy whenever i think of all the people thinking about my happiness. Like seriously I can't stress this enough. I'm forever grateful for all your efforts and presence right now. Thank you. In life, even though you don’t want to let go, it goes on. It’s the story’s plot that determines how the ending would turn out. And it’s you that gives life the blasting finale or the last stop of the never-ending caravan of events and memories that happened. I’m ending mine tonight with a ecstatic smile on my face, a blissful memory on my heart and warm-hearting gratitude. 2 months ago this debut was just a mere dream for me, something that i desire but didn't really plan of. Tonight, you're now part of that dream. The night is still young. Let's all be crazy and infinite.

         1920'S GREAT GATSBY PHOTOSHOOT



I had a splendid time doing this 1920's themed photo shoot with Mr. Vito Arnel Villanueva and his team. Weeks of planning and preparation had to be done before achieving this profound work. I have to say the house IS a mansion. My cousin knows a couple who owns this place in Alabang Village. (They're selling the house for 700 Million) I am very lucky to have found this place because it was perfect for my theme, which is 1920's: The Great Gatsby. 

Being inside the property felt like being inside Mr. Jay Gatsby's mansion. This is how it plays in my mind; I am Daisy Buchanan, having the time of my life in one of Gatsby's roaring and majestic weekend parties in the 20's, I am dressed with the most simple, yet exquisite dress I have in root of wanting to impress my unrequited love, Jay Gatsby. I roamed around his mansion, mingling with few of the thousand guests from all over America, hoping to cross paths with him. But the things that doesn't want to be found tend to appear in no where. But then again, it wasn't who I am looking for. I stumbled upon a worn out machine with the numbers "2015" input to the side of it. Curious of what the weird gadgets before my eyes is, I touched it then BAM, there I was. Again lost, wandering around the now old and abandoned, humble abode of Mr. Gatsby still hoping to reunite with him in terms of love. 

THAT'S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE BEING IN THERE, AND WHAT THE HELL I'M SO WEIRD BUT I THINK MY WEIRDNESS DESERVE A NOBEL FOR PRODUCING A STORY CONCEPT. ANYWAYS..

 I can't help but feel blessed for all the people who made this happened. 
(Special mention to my cousin, Ms. Janette Visser for the outfit and for providing this prodigious and grand location. Hair and Make-up by Mr. Alen Cecogo
             
              BIRTHDAY GREETINGS



Self explanatory! Spot yourself in the video! 

I feel blessed and happy whenever I watch this video. Thanks to everyone who took part in it.

(For Sam: Hi sam geronimo, thanks for doing this little video, it meant the world to me. I love you so much and you know it, small one!!)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello stranger, you're visitor number